where is my AV 12???

JeepersCreepers on #76

John
    Where is my AV12 that I have paid for 3 months ago?
    Why have you never replied to any of my emails or faxes since I handed over the money?
    Why do you never answer your phone?

Admin on #1469

Hello,

Please start by telling me who you are. That will help to find what is going on.

I don’t ever see any faxes coming in besides stuff from places trying to sell me insurance or better mortgage rates. I keep all the faxes as they are sent via email to me through a fax service. I can look through to see if there is something I missed.

In terms of answering the phone, as you will see in other posts, I just don’t have the time to do everything. I either build, package, and ship drivers, or I talk on the phone and everyone gets upset when they don’t get product. I’m doing the best I can now that I am by my own but I am just one person. I sent out an email about 2 weeks ago now asking anyone who ordered that was missing a product to email me back. Please let me know who you are and I can get a better idea what’s going on.

John

JeepersCreepers on #1470

Hi John

I have just emailed you.
    I have put JeepersCreepers as the subject.

Thanks for the reply

R. Buszka on #1471

This forum has a private messaging feature, which can keep short posts like this from cluttering up the board. John will receive a notification that he has a new private message.

Perhaps a customer service sub-forum would be a good idea for this forum.

JeepersCreepers on #1472

Thanks for that information.

I didn’t realise there was a PM feature.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.