Hehehe, I wasn’t that far away.
Nah, if you want to die laughing, come look at my 20″ toshiba TV. My subwoofer is bigger than my TV. Image is nothing – sound is everything. That’s what I used to tell my friends back when my TV was a 14″ RCA. They used to laugh when I watched movies on it with my big sound system and miniscule TV.
RCA 40″ 1080p (roommates)
the speaker co. mains, center, and surrounds, no name back surround
current sub-Kenwood 10″ 3.5ft3, 24.5hz, 240 watts
under construction- AV15-X 7.7ft3, 19hz, 240 watts
1997 chevy silverado
kenwood kdc-6015 head unit with aux in for ipod
factory front speakers, rears faded out
10″ kenwood sub, 1.7ft3, 33hz, 300 watts
in my house.
just built some 2way speakers ~ 3.5cf net enclosure, bass reflex, 12″ woofer, 1″ compression driver with 90×60 horn.
empire turntable with sumiko arm
pioneer dvd player modded with tube output section
SEP el84 power amp ~ 6 watts
Single ended preamp using 6dj8 family of tubes
used to have silly car stereo too but i took it out as i am able to get around where i live now mostly by bicycle…was diamond audio components and sub with lots of power and amps…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)