Want To Order 2 SBP15’s

TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL on #1002

I sent an email to sales@aespeakers.com about two weeks ago, I figured I would give it a shot here. I know hes busy, and probably especially right now. My dad is actually looking to order these for xmas/birthday for me. In the email I asked whether the SBP15 was upgradeable to the Apollo motor, and if so what that would add to the cost of the speakers, as well as current price of the speakers. Wait time isnt a big deal for me, I just gotta get my dad the info so he can place the order. If anyone has any info, that would be appreciated. Thanks,

Chris

simon5 on #10035

Hello Chris, I will ask John about this. He’s hard to reach lately as you said… but I will try.

TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL on #10036

Thanks Simon. Like I said, im ok with and understand the delays, I just need to get my dad the info since he’s ordering them. Im willing to wait for them, as I’ve never heard of anyone being disappointed with anything from AE.

bbypnda on #10037

I am in the same boat, I would love to order 2 of the SBP15’s asap.

Participant
    stryke on #10038

I have 15″ cones that finally arrived today. I’m building up the backlog of drivers over the next week or so. Then I can accept some new orders for SBP15’s. If you want to email to the sales at aespeakers.com address I will get through emails probably towards the end of the week.

John

TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL on #10039

Man, I missed this post, I’ll have to wait until august at this point, but I definately still want a pair of these things.

Pitmaster on #10040

@toostubborn2fail wrote:

Man, I missed this post, I’ll have to wait until august at this point, but I definately still want a pair of these things.

A lot of people missed it, and august is a little optimistic 🙄
    I think it would make a great Christmas gift!

buLLetProoF58 on #10041

I might have two new (as in box still unopened) SPB15’s to sell. I bought 2 of them several months ago and am just getting around to the install only to find that my previous measurements did not account for a few things, which might mean I won’t be able to fit both of them in. Will keep you posted.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.