To answer some questions in this thread :
John told me he can build a larger custom P1524 if needed to reach lower in frequency. It might need some EQ.
John told me he can build a larger custom P1524 built to house an HE15 if needed to reach lower in frequency. It might need some EQ.
Intro pricing is not in effect anymore, but the kit discount is still in effect.
Regarding the kit pricing I have a question (perhaps obvious to everyone else but then I’m Norwegian). For example, P1512 kit retail, discount and sale read $1098, $998 and $898. Does that include the cabinet (or did that include the cabinet)?
I’m interested in buying the P1512 cabinet for use with the old Stryke He15 driver and 2 PR18 2500g PRs.
I bought these about 10 years ago together with a 22in cube (4cf), with 1.5in thick panels. The results were awesome but, unfortunately, I didn’t do a very good job in finishing the cabinet. My wife has been complaining about it ever since. I want to replace it with the P1512. I assume the larger volume (5.5cf) should not hurt the performance.
1. How thick are the panels on the P1512?
2. Do the grills come with it?
3. Will the cutouts and countersinks be okay? I believe the cutout for the HE15 is 14in and the countersink
is 15.75in. I assume that my PRs are the same as the ones used now.
4. What is the present cost for a P1512?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)