** Official TD Woofer Group Buy Information **

noah katz on #9794

OK great.

@stryke wrote:

I will have some other drivers being built soon as well.

Do you mean other TD12M’s

Participant
    moody on #9797

@stryke wrote:

I had hoped to ship TD12’s last week but due to all the phase plugs being bad I had to order new ones. The phase plugs are expected to be ready Dec14. I plan to have a lot of drivers all ready for shipping at that point. I will get invoices out next week as things are closer to that shipping date.

John

Any news on the phase plugs?

wanting_woofers on #9810

@moody wrote:

Any news on the phase plugs?

or other woofers?

Participant
    stryke on #9805

Phase plugs came in on the 14th as planned. We got them sanded and off to the anodizing facility on the 17th. They were picked back up anodized at the end of the day on the 19th. A bunch of woofers were finished up with phase plugs. All TD15M-4ohm were done as well as the remaining TD15M-8ohm, 16 going to one customer. A few TD12’s were done as well. I have 44 woofers packed and ready to ship out right now and a few went out UPS earlier today. Most are all going internationally. Here are a few pics of the raw phase plugs as well as some TD apollo plates and inner rings all machined and ready to go into woofers.

Over the next few weeks I will be building up the remaining TD woofers. All will ship with the phase plugs as they are in stock now. The TD12S-8ohm will be the next to be done.

John

truth seeker on #9806

All TD15M-4ohm were done as well as the remaining TD15M-8ohm

I did request and received confirmation that my GB order was changed to a TD15M. I have not received request for payment in order to complete the transaction. When will this occur?

bodhisafa on #9807

Have been waiting for the remaining half of my order that has been paid in full ……. Invoice ID 11-1018-0059 and Final Invoice Invoice ID 11-1018-059-S……..Have not received an email from you John, notifying shipment?

Participant
    moody on #9808

I too am waiting for my TD15M 8 ohm. I guess the final invoice will arrive shortly? I had a conversation with you about this over the forum and over email one month ago. If there is any questions you can look in your inbox and you will find a conversation with the title “Invoice ID 11-1018-021‏”, there you will have all the info needed to fulfill my order. Really looking forward for those drivers now!

Participant
    stryke on #9809

As mentioned, the woofers are packaged up and ready to ship. Due to the long delay and people wanting to change orders, all of this gets extremely confusing. I had one customer change what he wanted 3 times and change where it was going to be shipped twice. Every time there is a change it needs to get noted on the group buy list, build list, invoice needs to be modified, customer data needs to be modified, etc. Going through 4 different people helping in the office since that time further compounded the mess and I am the only one who can really make sense of all of it. Everyone will get an email stating their woofers are ready to ship and requesting to verify current information. For the TD15M 4 and 8ohm I expect to have that all done by the end of Christmas day.

@bodhisafa wrote:

Have been waiting for the remaining half of my order that has been paid in full ……. Invoice ID 11-1018-0059 and Final Invoice Invoice ID 11-1018-059-S……..Have not received an email from you John, notifying shipment?

Hi Luis, I looked this up and the payment you made for the final balance was for the 3 TD18H-4ohm. plus the shipping for those. The 3 TD18H-4ohm were shipped shortly after and delivered 5/21/2012 by UPS. You will get the invoice for the remaining balance plus shipping on the other woofers soon.

John

truth seeker on #9798

Merry Christmas

bodhisafa on #9799

Are there any TD 18 available for immediate delivery

truth seeker on #9800

Everyone will get an email stating their woofers are ready to ship and requesting to verify current information. For the TD15M 4 and 8ohm I expect to have that all done by the end of Christmas day.

🙄

Participant
    stryke on #9801

There are no TD18’s available for immediate delivery. The post from the forum was from a very long time ago. Apparently I am also short by a total of three TD15M-8ohm woofers due to changes in orders. Orders were updated on invoices but not my build list. I will be making those and have them ready to ship next week.

truth seeker on #9802

Happy New Year

tevadar on #9803

How about the TD12hs?????

rajacat on #9804

Any update on shipping date for the Group Buy TD15M phase plugs ?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.