Is the IB-15 still available and how much for four (04) units?
@Guy 13 wrote:
Not currently available, you can take SBP15 instead, better drivers but more expensive.
Hi Simon 5
Where on the site can I find information on the SBP15 and how much are they ?
How about the Dipole 15 ?
Hi (Again) Simon 5.
After some searching I found the answers I was looking for, however,
I have a few more questions:
If the price for a single SBP-15 is 289 USD, how much for four (04) units?
I want to use the SBP-15 in a Open Baffle configuration, is that O.K. ?
Later on this year, I will be manufacturing my own desing units for sale
to audiophiles under the name of Audio 13.
Just wanted to let you know.
4 units should be about 1050$ USD.
You can use them open baffle, no problems at all, but for that kind of money, I suggest taking a look at the Dipole15 and the LO15 drivers, which are both true dipole drivers. They are all that the same price or approximately the same price.
It depends what you are looking for and what frequency range you are after.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)