Dual TD12S for center speaker

• Participant
    mfishmike on #6633

The new soundstage and presence due to the addition of the dual 12″ TD12s Lambdas for my center speaker made my 65″ TV look too small so I’ve now upgraded to Mitsubishi’s 82″er. WOW what a television! With John’s Lambda speakers, the flat mdf passive radiators, and his personal help, this has got to be the best sounding system in my city!

Thanks my friend,
    Mike

simon5 on #6634

This is real nice ! Congrats ! 8)

Taterworks on #6635

@mfishmike wrote:

With John’s Lambda speakers, the flat mdf passive radiators, and his personal help, this has got to be the best sounding system in my city!

And the least wife-friendly. 😆

Participant
    mfishmike on #6636

@taterworks wrote:

@mfishmike wrote:

With John’s Lambda speakers, the flat mdf passive radiators, and his personal help, this has got to be the best sounding system in my city!

And the least wife-friendly. 😆

Quite the contrary…. I leave the grills on and they look very good! With the dual side surrounds and twin center backs, she enjoys the movie theater & music concert quality reproduction. We get the same comments from those who come over for auditions. All I need to do is use a wife friendly movie or concert for her. :mrgreen:

simon5 on #6637

Looks like an acceptable compromise… 😆

robertz on #6638

Enjoyed watching your different speakers here. I’m looking for the best one that has a good quality.

Participant
    mfishmike on #6639

You can’t go wrong with John’s builds. I’ve never had one of his Lambdas fail on me yet. I’ve got another driver from a well know builder on my dining room table disassembled trying to source parts to rebuild it after only 11 months of use. The coils are fried and I’m using high end gear and low frequency protecton and filters. I’m seeing some bad machining on the pole piece and motor assembly. If John’s drivers will fit your needs, buy ’em and you’ll love ’em. I drive the p… out of them and my main’s drivers have been in since 2004. Sound reproduction is lifelike~~~~

I’m a customer for life now.
    Mike

robertz on #6640

I really need a speaker that has a good quality.

Participant
    mfishmike on #6641

@robertz wrote:

I really need a speaker that has a good quality.

Well, pick the right one for your needs and place your order!

I’ll use the Lambda drivers for every application I can from now on :mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.