New to the forum and would really appreacite help in deciding whether I should go with an “H” driver or “M” driver for my application.
Specifically, I am in need for a bass/mid-bass cabinet to augment my Oris 250 Horn + Tang Band W8-1808 Full Range Driver.
See example bass cabinet below:
– I need the bass cabinet to play up to 500Hz
– I listed mostly at moderate levels, but would like the luxury to turn a fav track up from time to time
– I will not be able to corner load the speakers
– I will not be able to add “subwoofers” to the room, thus I would like the system to play to a reasonably low (i.e., have a “full range” system)
– Though I’ll be starting with an active setup (likely MiniDSP), I would like to eventually build a passive crossover for the system
Please share your thoughts.