13-0218-003

mikemal on #1193

Hello,

Checking in to make sure you are on schedule for the above invoice /order from Feb 18th.

At that time you quoted 3/4 weeks.

Let me know

Thanks

Mike
    mmalec@cox.net

Participant
    Jessica on #10832

Hello Mike,
    I see that this order was shipped out on 3/11/2013. Just seeing if everything worked out for you.

mikemal on #10835

Hello

Sorry to have taken so very long to visit this site and respond .

The woofers are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took awhile for them to loosen up and break in ,but after about 10 hours they really bloomed.

I installed these in a large boat that has about 25 cu ft per woofer with a 2000 watts (RMS) on them.

After several demos ,I used a live Pink Floyd concert demo.

When sitting in any seat,they will move your feet several inches no matter what you do.

The owner of the boat had this huge smile on his face and the others that were there were blown away !

To say they work is a gross understatement!!!

They are awesome.

I visited to day because I now need to know the availability of the Automotive 12IB.

So please let me know ASAP as I have some new customers who want to be blown away

Mike

Participant
    Jessica on #10833

Awesome! So glad to hear not only that you received them but enjoy them! Our current lead time is 6-8 weeks due to an offsite project we are currently working on. I will be sending you an email with some quotes.

mikemal on #10836

ok,,killer

Thanks

Mike

Participant
    stryke on #10834

This sounds like a great project. I would love to see some pictures if you get a chance to post them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.